Types of audiovisual translations
- Film dubbing
- Video localization
- Video post-editing
The power of visual communication
In today’s digital world, where audiovisual communication has become essential, it’s crucial to prioritize subtitle translation to reach a global audience. This is where we come in.
Our dedicated team of audiovisual translators possesses in-depth knowledge of cultural and linguistic subtleties, ensuring that your content not only reaches but also resonates with your audience. Moreover, we carefully select each linguist for their expertise in visual translation and their deep understanding of the challenges associated with video content.
Audiovisual translations with impact and value
We believe that audiovisual translation is more than just converting words. It’s about transmitting a story, an emotion and a commitment. Our team strives to adapt the essence of your content to the target language.
An approach that preserves your brand identity
Every company has its own DNA, and we understand that it is reflected in your audiovisual content. We work closely with you to ensure that your messages retain your brand identity while being culturally appropriate for your international audience.
A fair pricing tool that counts repetitions
If we detect repeated words in your document to be translated, you will be charged a lower price for them!
You can upload your glossary, or your translation memory if you have one. Otherwise, we’ll create it for you!
Why choose MyBrian?
- Guaranteed quality: Our team of experienced translators is dedicated to delivering high-quality, accurate audiovisual translations to meet your business objectives.
- Confidentiality preserved: We respect the confidentiality of your documents and ensure that your sensitive information remains secure at all times.
- On-time delivery: Punctuality in business is important. Our translations are delivered within the agreed deadline, without compromising on quality. You can also choose your deadline to suit your urgency and budget.
- Global expertise: Whether you’re targeting a specific market or several international markets, our team has the expertise to adapt your audiovisual contents to different cultures and languages.
Translate several files in a single order.
- PNG / JPG / GIF
- ODG / OTG
- HTML / HTM
- ATOM / RSS
- XML / XSL
- ODT / OTT
- DOC DOCX
- XLS / XLSX / XLSB / XLSM / XLTX
- OTS / ODS
- PPTX / POTX
- ODP / OTP
Other formats? Contact us
Languages available for audiovisual translation
60 language combinations
and other languages available on demand
(from Belgium or the Netherlands)
What our clients say about us
“MyBrian is a great digital tool, but also human. The contact with both the MyBrian team and the various translators is simple and pleasant. The platform, the staff, the translators, MyBrian is entirely designed to make the customer experience as smooth as possible”.
“We rely on MyBrian for subtitling our interviews where we showcase the research themes of the school’s lecturers. We are highly satisfied with both the quality of the translations and the consistently short and on-time delivery, especially when we have specific requirements. Additionally, we make use of their services to seamlessly incorporate subtitles into our videos after the translations are done, saving us a substantial amount of time.”
Research development assistant
Customer service at your disposal
For more information on the registering of your company account,
our support team is available from Monday to Friday (9am-6pm)